Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Not getting enough Zzzzzzz's?

Hey Loves!

If you are having trouble sleeping and have yet to find a remedy to this extremely annoying problem then I may have a tip that will help ya out!

Dr. Oz recently talked about sleep problems on his show and there are some interesting reasons why many of us may not be getting our best sleep. Check out what he has to say here.

One of the things that I took from it is the tip about not using Melatonin and using Magnolia Bark instead.  This was suggested because the average amount of Melatonin a body needs is 1mg and if you notice most Melatonin supplements are available in 3mg or higher causing us to wake up groggy and well...sleepy. Hmmmm defeats the purpose right? So I decided to give this Magnolia Bark a try. I ordered mine from Vitacost and I have been using it for about a week now and I must say I have experienced good results thus far!



I feel more rested in the mornings, if I wake in the middle of the night I have no problems falling back asleep. And the best part about the Magnolia Bark is that you can also take it any time of the day if you are feeling stressed and it helps you calm down. This is definitely a keeper for me! Now as far as the price at $21.59 for 60 capsules this may seem somewhat expensive BUT if you are in serious need of help with your sleep then this maybe worth the price tag. Give it a try.





What are some things you do to help with sleep? Have you tried Magnolia Bark? If you use Melatonin will you be changing to Magnolia Bark?




No comments:

Post a Comment