Sunday, December 16, 2012

Boots playing dominoes?

Hey loves!
     I know I've been M.I.A. but I'm back with a new tip! Now if you are a shoe fanatic like myself then your favorite thing about cold weather is.....BOOTS of course! Well for the longest I have had the hardest time finding a solution for keeping my tall boots standing in my closet. I know you gals have to feel me on this, you get your boots all nice and neat in the closet and then like dominoes they all start falling over Drives. Me. Crazy. Uggggh
  
     So here's what I came up with, are you ready for it?! This is so easy and inexpensive you won't believe it. Ok so all of those Parent Magazines or Vogue or Cosmopolitan or Good Housekeeping (you get the point) that you have piling up around the house, gather them up and head to your closet.
Roll one magazine for each boot, slide it in and Presto! Standing boots! So simple right?






I have been using this idea for a couple of months now and so far so good! How do you keep your boots standing?


No comments:

Post a Comment