Saturday, October 20, 2012

Carter's Haul

Carter's Babies and Kids

Well my little monkeys seem to be growing like weeds over here! Their pants are too short, shirts are too tight, sock and shoes are too little...so I decided to head on over to the new Carter's store here at the Shops at Greenridge. I have heard from several moms about the great prices and deals so this was a better time than any to go. Most of the items I got were between $6-$8 and they are having an even better sale right now with 40% or more off all items in store!

Here are a few of the items I picked up:



Bow front shirt here with polka dot leggings here

Long sleeve Tee here with drawstring pants here

Vest with leopard print dress here & leggings here

Button up shirt here with twill pants here

Long sleeve shirts here, here & here

Long sleeve pajamas here

3-piece pajama with short sleeves, shorts and pants

Another 3-piece pajama with long sleeves, short sleeves and pants

1-piece footed pajamas here



My little monkeys in some of their new outfits!

This is just a few of the items that I purchased. Many were from the clearance rack so that's why there are no links to those items. Not only are the prices good but Carter's is a very trusted brand. I remember Carters from when I was a baby! So there you have it, I hope you all find some great deals as well. Oh and right now they are giving out $10 vouchers for every $50 you spend in the store, this is great for going back later to get even more! Happy shopping!
~Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment