Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Workout With Me!


Ok so today was tough because I am sick with a cold! Ugggh I hate being sick! But never the less I got in the gym today and did what I had to do!

Today I decided to do legs again, I am determined to tighten up these glutes, hamstrings, and calf muscles! I did my normal leg work out but I also added 15 minutes on the elliptical  alternating sprint for 5 minutes and jog for 5 minutes.
Here is a rundown of my leg workout:

The following leg exercises I did 3 sets of 10-20reps:
  • squats with 115lbs
  • front squats with 60lbs
  • hack squats with 60lbs
  • lunges with 50lbs
  • leg curls with 50lbs
  • leg press with 90lbs
  • leg extensions with 70lbs
  • calf raises with 45lbs
Now moving onto abs:
  • 200 decline crunches
  • 30 side crunches (each side)
  • 3 sets of 30 leg lifts
Remember that YouTube has plenty of good vids for the proper way to perform these exercises.

Happy exercising! Feel free to comment below with your workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment