I adapted this recipe from a fellow blogger Savvy Brown. She had a great blog by the way, so be sure to check it out!
So lets get started with the recipe!
- Raw brown sugar
- White sugar
- 1/2 Cup Grapeseed oil
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Almond Oil or EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Vanilla EO (Essential Oil) or Extract
- Lavender EO
- Eucalyptus EO
- Jason Calming Lavender Body Wash (optional-this makes it a cleansing body scrub)
- Glass or plastic jar with a lid
- Fill the jar 1/2 way with brown sugar
- Fill the jar almost to the top with white sugar
- Make a pit in the sugars to add your oils
- Stir in the oils
- Add more sugars if necessary
- If you plan to make a cleansing body scrub, add your body wash now
- Add 10 drops of Eucalyptus EO, 20 drops Vanilla EO and/or a capful of Vanilla Extract, 20 drops Lavender EO
- Blend ingredients well
Use after cleansing your body
Rub onto skin in a circular motion
Rinse away the sugar
*if using the cleansing body scrub skip step one*
This body scrub will leave you feeling moisturized and your skin will be so soft! This is also great to use as a scrub for manicures and pedicures!
Oh and if you have your own body scrub please share them in the comment box below! I love new recipes!
♥ Enjoy! ♥