Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Workout With Me!


This is going to be a post about my workout from Friday, we were out of town for the weekend so I wasn't able to post until today. So here goes!
I finally got to work out with the Hubs on Friday! Yaaaaay!!! I miss him in the gym. His school schedule has changed his workout schedule :-( so most days I work out by myself.
So to take advantage of having each other there for a spotter, we decided to do chest and arms. Here is a rundown of our workout:

Bench Press-
  • 1 set of 12 reps with 65lbs
  • 1 set of 10 reps with 75lbs
  • 1 set of  8 reps with 85lbs
  • 1 set of  6 reps with 95lbs
                     
Incline Bench Press- 3 sets of 10 reps with 75lbs
Decline Bench Press-  3 sets of 10 reps with 80lbs
Bench Press with Dumbbells- 3 sets of 10 reps with 25lbs each
Preacher curls- 3 sets of 10 with 65lbs
Standing curls- 3 sets of 10 with 40lbs
Dumbbell curls- 3 sets of 10 with 20lbs each

Abs-
200 decline crunches
90 leg lifts
30 side crunches
Remember that YouTube has plenty of good vids for the proper way to perform these exercises.

Happy exercising! Feel free to comment below with your workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment