Tuesday, March 25, 2014

DIY Lavender Room Spray

This is the brand of fragrance oil that I used. It's available here

Ok guys! I'm so excited to share this with y'all! For the longest I have been searching for a more natural air freshener option. I've tried several recipes and none have really worked that we'll. But this one, is a winner! The smell actually sort of reminds me of the Abercrombie and Fitch fragrance. So let's get to it.
Here's whatcha need:
°Isopropyl alcohol
°Fabric softener (I used Mrs. Meyers    lavender scented fabric softener)
° Lavender Fragrance oil
° Spray bottle
Mix equal parts alcohol and fabric softener, then add about 5 drops of fragrance oil. Shake the spray bottle well before each use.
I absolutely LOVE this spray! The scent sticks around for a good bit of time also. Give it a try!
Do you make your own room sprays or air fresheners? Leave a comment below with your favorite spray combo.
Happy air freshening!
~ Rissa

No comments:

Post a Comment