Thursday, September 27, 2012

Do you feel irritable, weak and exhausted all the time? Yeah me too...


I don't know about anyone else but I feel drained it seems like all of the time!!! Well it seems like it was perfect timing for Tuesday's episode of  The Dr. Oz show explaining why many women have trouble with their energy levels. So what did he have to say? We need more MAGNESIUM!!! He made a list of magnesium packed foods for us and suggest that we have at least 5 servings per day.
Here are a couple of links for the magnesium diet:
Daily Dose of Magnesium
Magnesium Grocery List

I've started my magnesium regimen and so far here's what I am doing:
 





A bowl of Raisin Bran for breakfast

















     A Green Monster Spinach Smoothie for snack






















 
A sandwich on whole wheat bread for lunch














Two bananas for afternoon snack















 
A bowl of oatmeal after dinner









 

Hope this helps! Cheers to more energy!!!! I know I need it LOL C'Baby and J'Baby have enough for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment