So I had to practically drag myself out of bed this morning! Me and J'Baby had the sweetest little cuddle session while watching Super Why in bed! I just love those moments. Well anywhoo once I finally rolled outta bed I had my 1st dose of Magnesium (a bowl of raisin bran) while the babies enjoyed their Multi Grain Cheerios and we were off to the gym!
Today I decided to focus on back and shoulders, I also threw in some legs and of course I hit the abs! So here is a breakdown of today's workout:
- 3 sets of 10 pull ups Example
- 3 sets of 10 lower back extensions with 25lbs Example
- 3 sets of 10 dead lifts with 60lbs Example
- 3 sets of 10 machine low row with 60lbs Example
- 3 sets of 10 lat pull downs with 60lbs Example
- 3 sets of 10 dips Example
- 3 sets of 10 shoulder shrugs with 25lb dumbbells Example
- 3 sets of 10 shoulder press with 30lb dumbbells Example
- 3 sets of 10 front shoulder raises with 35lbs Example
After all of that I decided to throw in a bit of legs. I did 3 sets of 10 high steps and then proceeded to my ab workout.
- 200 crunches
- 3 sets of 30 leg lifts
- 60 side crunches
Happy exercising! Feel free to comment below with your workout!