Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Welcome To Rissa's Tips

Well since I have started my fitness journey, the request have been pouring in for  a breakdown of my workout routine. Sooo I decided what better way to share what I am learning than through my blog!!! Yaaay! Now here's the plan, I will post updates of my workouts, healthy meals, products to try as well as any other inspirational information for you guys! Oh and any professional beauty tips that I can offer as a little added bonus ;-)

So lets get started! I typically prefer to do my workouts in the morning and I like to keep a rotation of legs on Monday, back & shoulders on Wednesday, chest & arms on Friday, cardio on Tuesday & Thursday and Abs daily...yes friends DAILY!!! Now with being a stay at home mom of two, things can change at anytime so there are occasions when I have to shuffle my rotation around. That being said I moved legs to Tuesday this week and I killed them!!! I went up in weight and I'm still feeling it today! So here is breakdown of what I did:


The following leg exercises I did 3 sets of 10-20reps:
  • squats with 115lbs
  • front squats with 60lbs
  • hack squats with 60lbs
  • lunges with 50lbs
  • leg curls with 50lbs
  • leg press with 90lbs
  • leg extensions with 70lbs
  • calf raises with 45lbs
Moving onto abs:
  • 200 decline crunches
  • 30 side crunches (each side)
  • 3 sets of 30 leg lifts
For specific details on how to perform any of the exercises listed YouTube is a great resource for a visual. Have a wonderful workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment