Thursday, January 24, 2013

Organizing folded clothes.


Hey Loves!
Rissa here with another great tip!

Today's tip is all about organizing those folded clothes. I have battled with the dresser drawers for a long time now and I think I have finally won this dreaded battle...well lets give it a few weeks and several loads of laundry before I can say that for sure...you know how it goes, you get a new system going then all of sudden you go to look for that particular item and the drawer looks like a 2 year old has been involved with the folding of things. I know I'm not the only one.

Well after looking around on the very addicting Pinterest I found some ideas and this is what I came up with for our things. Remember this is just what I like to do so take this info and use it the way that suits you.  So the big tip of the day is a folding method called the 5 Second Japanese Fold. Here's a video demonstration of what I did.



 


Here is another video with more details that should be helpful as well.





So of course you guys know I had to take it step further and organize all of my drawers after seeing this easy folding method. SO everything has been refolded and moved around in our dresser drawers and I couldn't be happier! I even free'd up 2 extra drawers, how about that! Now I can make some more space in my closet by folding some of those items...but that is a whole 'nother post y'all!

So how do you organize your folded clothes? Feel free to share in the comment section below.

Happy Organizing!
~Rissa












No comments:

Post a Comment